Our first collective project is now officially on. Go to Vampire’s Suck for hints, rules, timeline as well as the first chapter written by Ernest Samuel Llime.
Vampire’s Suck – A Collective Project
- it is a novel
- about vampires
- these vampires do not burst into flame in the sun
- they do get serious sunburns, thus quite nocturnal
- explains their lack of vitamin D
- they get a boost from fluid exchanges with humans
- some do prefer blood though it is not a necessity
- to be published by Llime Works Press
- curated by Ernest Samuel Llime
- professional cover design
- after expenses – 50% of royalties to be split between authors.
- remainder of royalties will be used for reviews and ads.
- the timeline is just a suggestion – but stay within the 100 year period
- first chapter by ESL sets the tone .
- submit your 3000-5000 word chapter to alzabo.com